Joining the ANS as an individual or a group helps us to fund the running of this website. As a fully paid up member you are able to:
1. Manage your profile in our membership database. Including links and images to promote your work and business.
2. Schedule and promote your events on our event calendar.
3. Attend membership only events such as our yearly Arty Party after our Annual General Meeting.
4. Access our Members Only forums to discuss or propose professional or social projects with our local membership.
5. Take advantage of discounts to products, services and equipment as they become available.
Arts Network Sutton is always on the lookout for other volunteers to help run aspects of the Network's and our members events. From fundraising to leaflet distribution to helping another member with skills on their project.
We are currently looking for volunteers from the membership to help administer our website and social media feeds.
Volunteering opportunities with Arts Network Sutton will be posted both on existing volunteer websites such as Do it and the Big Give, as well as on our social feeds on twitter and Facebook. An up to date list of volunteer opportunities will also be maintained on our website here.
We are also looking to make it easier to donate money to the ANS to both help fund the day to day running of the network as well as increase the availability of micro-grants to local art projects.
We are also looking to help kickstart a number of larger scale community arts projects based on suggestions from our membership.
We are always looking for suggestions for new member benefits and ways to increase the value of your membership with the Arts Network.
Please contact us with any notes, queries or suggestions and help us build a stronger, artistic community for Sutton.